While in Germany last week promoting Vanilla Sky, Church of Scientology follower Tom Cruise met with U.S. ambassador Dan Coats and lobbied to improve the Church's status in that country where it is not officially recognized. Germany believes Scientology masquerades as a religion to make money, and some Scientologists are even barred from government jobs. Incidentally, Coats later attended a screening of stink bomb Vanilla Sky which certainly couldn't have helped Cruise's cause.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage