Castle's Stana Katic likens the romantic tension between her character, Kate Beckett, and Castle (Nathan Fillion) to a dance. And in Monday's episode (10/9c, ABC) Beckett's going to switch dancing partners.Battlestar Galactica's Michael Trucco) for help with the case. And he steals Beckett's heart."It's really wonderful to have the opportunity to show a more sensual, romantic side to Beckett," Katic tells TVGuide.com. "I think it's great having someone like Tom Demming who is genuinely interested in Kate and is formidable enough to become a bit of a competitor for Castle."However, Katic says Castle's response is more than petty jealousy. "It forces Castle to have some introspection as to why he hasn't approached her yet in that way and what's going on with his relationships and past romantic experiences," Katic says. "He's had a number of girls swing in and swing out. So, this is an opportunity for us as an audience to delve deeper into something he may not realize he's missing."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life