The name's Butler, Gerard Butler. The little-known Scottish actor best known for last year's Wes Craven Presents: Dracula 2000 is reportedly the frontrunner to succeed Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. According to the Daily Record, producer Barbara Broccoli has set up a meeting with Butler to discuss the role. Brosnan's contract, the newspaper reports, expires after his fourth Bond pic which goes into production in January.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York