Here's the real value of an Oscar nod: Renée Zellweger who received her first Academy Award nomination this year for Bridget Jones's Diary has traded in her $1.8 million Hollywood Hills pad for a $6.8 million Bel-Air mansion, the Los Angeles Times reports. And the 33-year-old onetime Olive Garden greeter got herself a bargain: The 6,400-square-foot, 1930s-era estate was originally listed for $8.9 million! Her new home boasts seven bedrooms, eight baths, a master suite and a guest house.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood