Talk about an ironic twist: Ellen Fein, 43 who with co-author Sherrie Schneider wrote The Rules, an infamous primer for manipulating men into marriage is getting divorced. Worse yet, Fein's 15-year union with pharmacist Paul Feingertz, 41, is dissolving only three months before publication of The Rules III: Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work. Fein's publisher, AOL Time Warner, is expected to include a notation in the book's introduction mentioning the author's split.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life