Talk about an ironic twist: Ellen Fein, 43 who with co-author Sherrie Schneider wrote The Rules, an infamous primer for manipulating men into marriage is getting divorced. Worse yet, Fein's 15-year union with pharmacist Paul Feingertz, 41, is dissolving only three months before publication of The Rules III: Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work. Fein's publisher, AOL Time Warner, is expected to include a notation in the book's introduction mentioning the author's split.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage