The endless romantic saga involving Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow seems to have come to an end. The couple who play lovers in the upcoming film Bounce tell Entertainment Weekly that they are definitely not an item. "I can tell you unequivocally that Gwyneth and I are not going out," Affleck says. "We're not a couple. We're not an item." Adds Paltrow: "I don't understand people's fascination with [our] relationship. If we're in the same city, we go out... We are not together. I swear on my life." It's unclear whether Paltrow had her fingers crossed when she made that statement.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly