The endless romantic saga involving Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow seems to have come to an end. The couple who play lovers in the upcoming film Bounce tell Entertainment Weekly that they are definitely not an item. "I can tell you unequivocally that Gwyneth and I are not going out," Affleck says. "We're not a couple. We're not an item." Adds Paltrow: "I don't understand people's fascination with [our] relationship. If we're in the same city, we go out... We are not together. I swear on my life." It's unclear whether Paltrow had her fingers crossed when she made that statement.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life