U.S. Rep. Barney Frank married his longtime partner James Ready Saturday, becoming the nation's first congressman in a same-sex marriage.The New York Times reports. Gov. Deval L. Patrick officiated and guests included House minority leader Nancy Pelosi and Sen. John Kerry. The couple pledged to love each other "on MSNBC or on Fox" and "in Congress or in retirement."Frank, a Massachusetts Democrat, became the first openly gay member of Congress when he came out in 1987.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before