The widow of beloved baby book author Dr. Benjamin Spock scrapped plans to scatter his ashes at sea on Thursday, the San Jose Mercury News reports. Mary Morgan, 58 who was 40 years her late husband's junior said she found media coverage of the event too intrusive. Spock, who wrote the 1946 bestseller Baby and Child Care, passed away three years ago at 94.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly