The widow of beloved baby book author Dr. Benjamin Spock scrapped plans to scatter his ashes at sea on Thursday, the San Jose Mercury News reports. Mary Morgan, 58 who was 40 years her late husband's junior said she found media coverage of the event too intrusive. Spock, who wrote the 1946 bestseller Baby and Child Care, passed away three years ago at 94.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life