Outspoken songstress Barbra Streisand is still fuming about President George W. Bush's victory over Al Gore. The Democratic diva has issued a three-page memo to her party's top politicians, calling for a "strong, strategic, targeted offense against the Republican revolution." Babs goes on to criticize Bush's record on everything from reproductive rights to the environment. Streisand's publicist, Dick Guttman, told Reuters that his client has no ambition to run for office herself. He also points out that "top Democrats... responded very favorably to [the memo], calling it a very important wake-up call."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic