In Ashlee Simpson's second album, In Another Life (due out Oct. 18), the oft-mocked sister of Jessica will deliver not one, but two songs making nods to the October 2004 Saturday Night Live lip-syncing fiasco that turned her into a (very funny) cocktail party punch line. "There is no way to get away from mistakes," the songstress' manager-father, Joe Simpson, tells MTV.com. "So we try to teach our girls the way to [face them] is head on." I hear the songs in question, "Beautifully Broken" and "Who Will Help Me When I Fall," are absolutely fantastic hoe-down material.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly