In Ashlee Simpson's second album, In Another Life (due out Oct. 18), the oft-mocked sister of Jessica will deliver not one, but two songs making nods to the October 2004 Saturday Night Live lip-syncing fiasco that turned her into a (very funny) cocktail party punch line. "There is no way to get away from mistakes," the songstress' manager-father, Joe Simpson, tells MTV.com. "So we try to teach our girls the way to [face them] is head on." I hear the songs in question, "Beautifully Broken" and "Who Will Help Me When I Fall," are absolutely fantastic hoe-down material.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life