Awkward's Sadie Saxton might be a huge bitch, but that's not always a bad thing.
Ever since Sadie (Molly Tarlov) first spoke in the pilot, the tough cheerleader has been doling out insults, advice and one-liners that, most of the time, we can't help but laugh at. And when she finally broke down to her mom in the first season, it reminded us that Sadie has feelings too - she's just really bad at showing them. So, even though Sadie has been heartless and mean, here are the 8 times that Sadie was a bitch in the best way possible.
1. She gave directions on where to sit on the bus.
Because sometimes it's confusing.
2. She didn't accept charity gifts while in mourning.
Ricky Schwartz might've died, but she's right: How would a stuffed penguin help?
3. She urged against anorexia.
Even though it meant taking up bulimia.
4. She helped save Val's job. With a speech about being housekeeperless no less. #Firstworldproblems.
5. She fought for social justice.
Even if it's just to get a scholarship to Columbia.
6. She warned her friends when she was in a bitchy mood.
It's nice to get a head's up every once and awhile!
7. She had enviable self-esteem.
It's not easy to walk around naked.
8. She looked out for Lissa.
Sometimes honesty isn't the best policy.
What's your favorite Sadie moment?
Watch the cast share where they think there characters will be in 10 years: