- Changed name to Zsa Zsa as a child when she couldn't properly pronounce her given name, Sari.
- Disqualified after winning the Miss Hungary beauty pageant in 1936 for lying about her age.
- Marriage at sea to Mexican attorney Felipe de Alba was annulled after one day when the dissolution of prior marriage to Michael O'Hara was not properly finalized.
- In 1989, slapped a Beverly Hills police officer and accused him of speaking rudely when he stopped her for a traffic violation; she was found guilty and sentenced to three days in jail.
- In 1993, a jury awarded Elke Sommer $2 million for unfounded slanderous allegations by Gabor and ninth husband Frederic von Anhalt.
- After the death of Anna Nicole Smith, von Anhalt claimed to have had a decade-long affair with Smith and believed he may have fathered her daughter (he did not).
- 1958, Golden Globe — Special Achievement: Winner
- Magda Gabor — Sister
- Herbert Hutner — Ex-husband
- Joshua Cosden Jr. — Ex-husband
- Eva Gabor — Sister
- Burhan Belge — Ex-husband
- George Sanders — Ex-husband
- Conrad Hilton — Ex-husband
- Constance Francesca Hilton — Daughter
- Vilmos Gabor — Father
- Jolie Gabor — Mother
- Michael O'Hara — Ex-husband
- Jack Ryan — Ex-husband
- Felipe de Alba — Ex-husband
- Frederic von Anhalt — Husband
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Sari Gabor
- Birth Place: Budapest, Austria-Hungary
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7
Greg Garrison Presents The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts -Woman and Man of the Hour Zsa Zsa Gabor & Truman Capote
By Guthy-Renker EntertainmentBuy New: $5.27
- Buy New: $40.00
A Dictionary of Love: Over 650 quotes on love from the profane to the profound arranged alphabetically in 213 subject categories by more than 350 ......
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $14.95