- Was less than a year old when she landed a gig in a Johnson & Johnson baby-shampoo commercial.
- Made her big-screen debut at 12, starring in the 1980 Buddy Hackett drama Hey Babe!
- Breakout role came in 1993 as lifeguard Caroline Holden on Baywatch.
- Was approached by producer Aaron Spelling for roles in Beverly Hills 90210 and Pacific Palisades, but turned him down both times. She eventually signed on for Spelling's soapy primetime drama Titans in 2000, but the show only ran for 11 episodes before being canceled.
- Met husband Paul Cerrito Jr. when they were both undergoing treatment at a rehab facility in Malibu.
- Luke Perry — Ex-significant Other
- Philip Bleeth — Father
- Carina Bleeth — Mother
- Ricky Paull Goldin — Ex-fiancé
- Tristan Bleeth — Brother
- Miles — Half Brother
- Paul Cerrito Jr. — Husband
- Grant Show — Ex-significant Other
- Richard Grieco — Ex-fiancé
- Birth Name: Yasmine Amanda Bleeth
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The man who plays Abraham talks about what to expect in Season 7