Although born in Miami, Valderrama moved with his family to Venezuela at an early age. When he returned to the U.S. at age 13, he moved to Los Angeles and joined his school's theater department to help him learn English. Valderrama's interest in acting grew and led to his first professional job in a Pacific Bell commercial and his television debut on the Disney Channel's Omba Makomba. In 1998, entertainment imitated life as he landed the breakout role of Fez, a heavily accented foreign exchange student from an unnamed country on the sitcom That '70s Show. During his eight-year run on the show, Valderrama appeared in small roles in a number of teen-oriented features and had tabloid-friendly romances with Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan.
- Moved to Venezuela with his family at a young age; they returned to the U.S. when Valderrama was 13.
- Became interested in acting as a young teen and first appeared on That '70s Show while still attending high school.
- Made big screen debut in 2001's Summer Catch starring Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Voiced the lead character on Disney Channel's Handy Manny.
- Has co-owned restaurants with other celebrities in Hollywood and Las Vegas.
- Lindsay Lohan — Ex-significant Other
- Balvino Valderrama — Father
- Demi Lovato — Significant Other
- Sobeida Valderrama — Mother
- Marilyn — Sister
- Stephanie — Sister
- Christian Valderrama — Brother
- Mandy Moore — Ex-significant Other
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Miami, Florida, United States
- Birthday: January 30, 1980, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly