- Began his acting career on the vaudeville stage, traveling the country and performing primarily in comic duos.
- Widely credited as being the first public performer of the popular song "My Melancholy Baby," in 1912, which was later recorded by several famous artists including Ella Fitzgerald and Barbra Streisand.
- Followed his younger brother Paul to the Broadway stage in 1925, landing a role in the musical comedy Merry, Merry.
- Returned to his vaudeville performance roots in 1958, recording the album Bill Frawley Sings the Old Ones.
- 1958, Emmy — Best Continuing Supporting Performance by an Actor in a Dramatic or Comedy Series: Nominee
- 1957, Emmy — Best Supporting Performance by an Actor: Nominee
- 1954, Emmy — Best Series Supporting Actor: Nominee
- 1955, Emmy — Best Supporting Actor in a Regular Series: Nominee
- 1956, Emmy — Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- John Frawley — Brother
- Michael Frawley — Father
- Mary Ellen Frawley — Mother
- Mary — Sister
- Edna Louise Broedt — Ex-wife
- Paul Frawley — Brother
Season 6, Episode 19
- Birth Name: William Clement Frawley
- Birth Place: Burlington, IA
- Birthday: February 26, 1887, Pisces
- Died: March 3, 1966
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »