- Has studied martial arts since his teen years, and has a black belt in tae kwon do.
- Worked as a stockbroker before becoming a model for Versace, Armani, Calvin Klein and Valentino, which led to acting in the late 1990s.
- For first major role, on the NBC soap Days of Our Lives in 1999, had the added pressure of being followed by a film crew from Entertainment Tonight.
- In 2002, named one of People magazine's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors.
- John Webster — Father
- Roswitha Baughman — Mother
- Attended Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, California, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Profession: Actor, Model, Stockbroker
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns