The 1998 Miss Teen USA worked the pageant circuit as a judge and backstage correspondent before parlaying her success into a spot as cohost of MTV's Total Request Live
in 2003. The popular veejay also became a New York-based contributor to Entertainment Tonight
in 2005, a gig she held for two seasons. In addition to reporting on the stars, her romance with Jessica Simpson's ex-husband Nick Lachey has made her a tabloid subject as well. In recent years, Minnillo has branched out into acting, including a starring role in the comedy Disaster Movie
(2008). In 2010, the former pageant winner lent her expertise to the reality series True Beauty,
on which she appeared as a judge.Vanessa Lachey Fast Facts:
- In 1998, was crowned Miss Teen USA (in only her second pageant) and was a judge for the 2003 Miss USA Pageant.
- Had a recurring role on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Began dating longtime boyfriend Nick Lachey after she appeared in his music video for the song "What's Left of Me."
- Shares a birthday (November 9) with Nick Lachey.
- Vanessa Lachey Relationships:
- Nick Lachey - Husband
- Vincent Minnillo - Brother
- Helen Berecro - Mother
- Donna Minnillo - Stepmother
- Derek Jeter - Ex-significant Other
- Vince Minnillo - Father
- Camden John Lachey - Son