Howard started out in commercials before becoming a familiar small-screen face. She made her sitcom debut as a grad student torn between two lovers on Boston Common
and although it was short-lived, she wasn't out of work for long. As the titular "girl" in Two Guys and a Girl
, she enjoyed a four-season stint on the series, showcasing her comic timing. While she made occasional big-screen appearances (Dirty Work, Son of the Mask
), TV remained her medium and in 2005 she enjoyed her highest-profile gig to date as a dysfunctional detective's girl Friday on the hit show Monk
.Traylor Howard Fast Facts:
- Appeared in TV commercials while still in high school.
- Traylor is her mother's maiden name.
- Worked at a greeting-card company after graduating from college.
- Made her sitcom debut in 1996 on Boston Common.
- Replaced Bitty Schram on Monk in 2005, playing the detective's peppy sidekick, Natalie.
- Traylor Howard Relationships:
- Cameron Hall - Ex-husband
- Christian Navarro - Ex-husband
- Sabu - Son
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL (BA)