- Cohosted ESPN's Pardon the Interruption with fellow Washington Post columnist Michael Wilbon since its 2001 inception.
- Since 1979 he has penned sports, style and humor columns for the Washington Post. Prior to his Post tenure, he worked as a reporter for Newsday and the New York Times.
- Has written numerous books, including The Baby Chase and Bald as I Wanna Be.
- His writings inspired the Jason Alexander sitcom Listen Up (2004-05).
- Elizabeth Kornheiser — Daughter
- Estelle Kornheiser — Mother
- Karril Kornheiser — Wife
- Ira Kornheiser — Father
- Michael Kornheiser — Son
- Harpur College, Binghamton, NY (1970)
- Birth Name: Anthony Irwin Kornheiser
- Birth Place: Lynbrook, NY
- Birthday: July 13, 1948, Cancer
- Profession: Columnist, Author, Sports commentator
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments