- The grandson of Hollywood pioneer Samuel Goldwyn, actresses Frances Howard and Clare Eames, and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Sidney Coe Howard, who also won an Academy Award for his screenplay for Gone With the Wind.
- Began acting career on-stage in 1985; won an Obie award in 1991 for The Sum of Us.
- In one of his first TV roles, played a young man dying of AIDS on a 1987 Designing Women episode that received two Emmy nominations.
- Appeared in the 2010 Broadway revival production of Promises, Promises, opposite Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes.
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Francis Goldwyn — Brother
- Jane Musky — Wife
- Peggy Elliott — Stepmother
- Jennifer Howard — Mother
- Samuel Goldwyn — Grandfather
- Catherine Howard Goldwyn — Sister
- John Goldwyn — Brother
- Emily Goldwyn — Niece
- Clare Eames — Grandmother
- Tess Frances Goldwyn — Daughter
- Samuel Goldwyn Jr. — Father
- Frances Howard — Grandmother
- Anna Musky-Goldwyn — Daughter
- Sidney Howard — Grandfather
- Attended Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, United States; Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, United States (BFA, 1982); The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, London, England
Season 3, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Anthony Howard Goldwyn
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Birthday: May 20, 1960, Taurus
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: