This energetic Texas native realized she had a flare for interior design when she oversaw the construction of her home, and, along with her cousin, a licensed interior designer, McQueen founded Tattered Hydrangea, which specialized in purchasing and refurbishing rundown properties. Proud of Hydrangea's accomplishments, McQueen submitted a tape of their work to the TLC reality series Property Ladder. Impressed, TLC dispatched a documentary crew to capture an entire renovation. When the episode aired in 2005, McQueen was spotted by ABC execs, who invited her to join the third season of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, where she charmed viewers with her natural talent and hands-on approach. A few years later, McQueen branched out into TV hosting with the short-lived CW reality series Hitched or Ditched.
- With the help of her cousin, a licensed interior designer, founded Tattered Hydrangea, which purchased and refurbished rundown properties.
- Appeared on an episode of TLC's home-renovation show Property Ladder---working on a property purchased by Tattered Hydrangea---which was where the producers of ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition spotted her.
- Joined Extreme Makeover as a designer in the show's third season.
- Hosted the short-lived CW reality series Hitched or Ditched.
- Partnered with former Extreme Makeover costar and close friend Tracy Hutson for Picker Sisters.
- Bryan Wiese — Ex-husband
- Troy McQueen — Father
- Caden Wiese — Son
- Tom Forman — Husband
- Cullen Wiese — Son
- Jeannie — Mother
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, United States
- Birth Name: Tanya Lynn McQueen
- Birth Place: Columbus, Texas, United States
- Profession: Interior designer