- Began modeling on the advice of her hair dresser.
- Studied piano and flute at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
- Planned on a career in medicine until a college drama course turned her toward acting.
- Met longtime partner and fellow soap opera actor Thorsten Kaye when he played her love interest on the ABC soap One Life to Live.
- Originated the role of Marty Saybrooke on One Life in 1992; performance as the victim of sexual assault earned her a 1994 Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
- Left One Life in 1997; returned in 2008 and subsequently won a 2009 Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
- Is an ardent supporter of the Brain Injury Association and Canada's Campaign for Women in Shelter.
- Roger Haskell — Father
- McKenna Kaye — Daughter
- Carolyn Haskell — Sister
- Thorsten Kaye — Significant Other
- Marilyn Haskell — Mother
- Roger Haskell — Brother
- Marlowe Marann Kaye — Daughter
- Tufts University, Boston, MA (BS in Biopsychology, 1985); American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY (1991)
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Birthday: June 10, 1968, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Grey's Anatomy is obviously a big influence on Tay Tay