- Was homeless for several years after dropping out of the University of Miami in 1993.
- Beat out thousands of other candidates for a spot in one of the final classes to graduate from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College.
- After graduating from clown college in 1997, had steady jobs as a clown on cruise ships and, later, in the Hanneford Family Circus in 1999 and 2000.
- Nominated, along with cast mates Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and Chris Pontius, for Best On-Screen Team at the 2002 MTV Movie Awards for his performance in Jackass: The Movie.
- Known for his outrageous stunts, including "The Goldfish Trick" (swallows a live goldfish and regurgitates it, still alive, into a goldfish bowl) and "Wasabi Snooters" (inhales wasabi through his nose).
- Though he lives for performing dangerous stunts, after a near-mauling by a lioness while filming a 2004 commercial for Nintendo, Steve-O said, "That could have been the closest this boy's ever come to death."
- Participated in the 2009 season of Dancing With the Stars.
- That same year, took part in the MTV program, Steve-O: Demise & Rise, which focused on his substance-abuse problems.
- In 2010, set himself ablaze while promoting Jackass 3D on Howard Stern's radio show.
- His 2011 memoir, Professional Idiot, touched on his entertainment successes and personal excesses. One of his promotions of the book involved raising funds to help domestic-violence shelters accommodate victims' pets.
- Donna — Mother
- Cynthia — Sister
- Ted — Father
- Attended University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL; Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, Sarasota, FL (1997)
- Birth Name: Stephen Gilchrist Glover
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: June 13, 1974, Gemini
- Profession: Actor, Stuntman, Professional clown
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind