- While working toward her psychology degree at Lindenwood University, conducted research on androgyny that went on to be published in the SEPA academic journal.
- Wrote a children's book in 2002 titled The Furrtails, which received Infinity Publishing's AWMAD for Authors Who Make a Difference.
- Was crowned Miss USA in 2004, after which she toured with the USO and traveled around the country as an advocate for cancer research.
- Has hosted the Game Show Network's Lingo and Playmania, as well as CBS' The Ultimate Blackjack Tour.
- Was paired with professional dancer Brian Fortuna for the fourth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
- Mildred Finnessey — Grandmother
- Fern Miller — Grandmother
- Paul Finnessey — Brother
- Patrick Finnessey — Father
- Linda Finnessey — Mother
- Shane Finnessey — Brother
- Damion Finnessey — Brother
- Italo Zanzi — Ex-significant Other
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO (BS in Psychology, 1999)
- Birth Place: Florissant, MO
- Profession: Model, Game-show host
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet