- While working toward her psychology degree at Lindenwood University, conducted research on androgyny that went on to be published in the SEPA academic journal.
- Wrote a children's book in 2002 titled The Furrtails, which received Infinity Publishing's AWMAD for Authors Who Make a Difference.
- Was crowned Miss USA in 2004, after which she toured with the USO and traveled around the country as an advocate for cancer research.
- Has hosted the Game Show Network's Lingo and Playmania, as well as CBS' The Ultimate Blackjack Tour.
- Was paired with professional dancer Brian Fortuna for the fourth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
- Patrick Finnessey — Father
- Mildred Finnessey — Grandmother
- Fern Miller — Grandmother
- Paul Finnessey — Brother
- Linda Finnessey — Mother
- Shane Finnessey — Brother
- Damion Finnessey — Brother
- Italo Zanzi — Ex-significant Other
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO (BS in Psychology, 1999)
- Birth Place: Florissant, MO
- Profession: Model, Game-show host
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more