- Played wide receiver for Lake Howell High School's football team.
- While singing with a number of Florida a capella ensembles, he worked as a performer in theme parks like Disney World and Universal Studios.
- Gave hundreds of performances in Altar Boyz, a popular off-Broadway musical about a struggling Christian boy band.
- Appeared in the award-winning off-Broadway musical Toxic Audio in 2005.
- Sang the song "Pretend" for the soundtrack to his 2009 movie Bandslam.
- Butch Porter — Father
- Ariana Porter — Sister
- Robin Porter — Mother
- Brendan Porter — Brother
- Kelsey Mayfield — Wife
- Attended University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, United States
Season 2, Episode 14
- Birth Place: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Birthday: July 14, 1979, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: