- First discovered acting when a high-school drama teacher encouraged her to skip field-hockey practice and join the school's production of Richard III.
- Studied at Oxford University in London during her junior year of undergrad school.
- Graduated magna cum laude from college.
- Played Rosalind in a 2004 Shakespeare and Company production of As You Like It.
- Has provided voice acting for the NPR radio program The Play's the Thing.
- Has three sisters.
- Iris Seppala — Daughter
- Aleksanteri Olli-Pekka Seppala — Husband
- Oona Seppala — Daughter
- Mary Lee Rafferty — Mother
- Michael G. Rafferty Jr. — Father
- Hamilton College, Clinton, NY (BA in English and Theatre); Yale University, New Haven, CT (MFA in Drama)
- Birth Name: Sarah Gray Rafferty
- Birth Place: New Canaan, CT
- Birthday: December 6, 1972, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
It's desperate times