- Launched his acting career with a role in the TV series Earth 2.
- Named one of Television's 50 Sexiest Stars of All Time by TV Guide.
- Published a book of poetry in 2001.
- Directed the 2004 short film The Great Commission, a psychological drama about a religious-minded prostitute.
- Created a mixed-media art exhibit titled Artherapy.
- Best known for his roles on Soul Food and Prison Break.
- Through DNA testing, traced his roots to the Yoruba people of Nigeria.
- Maya Dunbar — Wife
- Ivy Holmes — Ex-wife
- Berkeley Seon Dunbar — Daughter
- Attended Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia, United States; attended College of Santa Fe, Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Season 1, Episode 9
- Birth Place: Oakland, California, United States
- Birthday: January 11, 1973, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: