- Took acting classes at New York's American Academy of Dramatic Arts when she was 10 years old.
- Enrolled as a freshman at Sarah Lawrence College to study medicine at age 15; decided to pursue acting during her junior year.
- Made film debut in 1978 as an extra in The Wiz.
- Debuted on TV in 1985 in a guest-starring role in an episode of the sitcom The Cosby Show.
- Was founder and director of Never Blue Productions in New York City.
- Worked as a model for the Ford Agency in New York.
- Posed nude for Playboy magazine in September of 1994.
- Performed in an off-Broadway production of The Vagina Monologues in 2000.
- Debuted on Broadway in 2006 in the role of Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago.
- Penned her own memoir in 2007, entitled Grace Will Lead Me Home.
- Brian Robbins — Ex-significant Other
- Michael Givens — Son
- Ruth Roper — Mother
- Mike Tyson — Ex-husband
- Stephanie Givens — Sister
- William Givens Jensen — Son
- Svetozar Marinkovic — Ex-husband
- Howard Stern — Ex-significant Other
- Murphy Jensen — Ex-significant Other
- Reuben Givens — Father
- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, NY; Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY (BFA, 1984)
Season 5, Episode 23
- Birth Name: Robin Simone Givens
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: November 27, 1964, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor, Model
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: