- His father was an aeronautics engineer who helped develop the U-2 plan.
- Began taking drama courses at 12 at a children's theatre program at Cal State, Northridge.
- Was accepted to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, but was unable to go to England because of the Vietnam draft; he instead attended Oakland University, which had a branch campus of RADA there.
- Auditioned for the part of Han Solo in Star Wars; Mark Hamill was sleeping on his couch at the time, prompting Hamill to audition for the film.
- Published his memoir, Hollywood Monster: A Walk Down Elm Street with the Man of Your Dreams, in 2009.
- Hosted all three Horror Hall of Fame shows (1989-91).
- Nancy Booth — Wife
- Janis Englund — Mother
- Roxanne Rogers — Ex-wife
- John Kent Englund — Father
- Elizabeth Gardner — Ex-wife
- Attended California State University, Northridge, California, United States; attended University of California, United States; Oakland University, Academy of Dramatic Art, Rochester, Michigan, United States
- Birth Place: Glendale, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Dear White People, Catastrophe and more!