- Was a recording artist and released a couple of albums and singles in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
- Played Secret Service agent James West in the CBS western The Wild Wild West (1965-69), and reprised the role in the TV movies The Wild, Wild West Revisited (1979) and More Wild Wild West (1980).
- Did most of his stunts on The Wild Wild West, and while filming the 1968 episode "The Night of the Fugitives," suffered a fall that resulted in a concussion and a fractured skull.
- Was a pitchman for Eveready batteries; he placed a battery on his shoulder and challenged viewers with what became a popular catchphrase, "I dare ya, I dare ya to call it regular."
- He captained the NBC team six times in ABC's Battle of the Network Stars and, in a fit of pique over the squad's loss to ABC in a 1977 special, he challenged their squad's captain, Gabe Kaplan, to a decisive footrace and lost.
- After NBC canceled his WWII-themed action series Baa Baa Black Sheep in 1977, he enticed network affiliates to reconsider and was able to film a second season as Black Sheep Squadron. But that didn't fly with viewers and the show was grounded for good after a year.
- Beat out Robert Blake and Charles Bronson for the coveted role of French-Canadian trapper Pasquinel in the 24-hour 1978 miniseries Centennial, based on the James Michener novel.
- Played a sheriff in Richard Marx's 1992 music video "Hazard."
- Made an unsuccessful run for president of the Screen Actors Guild in 2005, when he was defeated by Alan Rosenberg.
- Is in the Stuntmen's Hall of Fame.
- 1978, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1977, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Male Performer in a New TV Program: Winner
- Alice Jacqueline Hartman — Mother
- Camille — Daughter
- Chelsea — Daughter
- Leonard Henry Falk — Father
- Joan Kenlay — Ex-wife
- Nancy Conrad — Daughter
- Kaja — Daughter
- Joan Conrad Erwin — Daughter
- LaVelda Fann — Wife
- Shane Conrad — Son
- Christian Conrad — Son
- Christy — Daughter
- Attended Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States
- Birth Name: Conrad Robert Falk
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Birthday: March 1, 1935, Pisces
- Profession: Actor, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
By Inception Media GroupBuy New: $16.81