- Born in Ghana as a member of the Ashanti tribe, but raised in England.
- Worked as an engineer before turning to acting full-time.
- Made his big-screen debut in the 2000 supernatural thriller Bless the Child.
- Subsequently appeared in a number of big-budget action and sci-fi films, including Tears of the Sun (2003), 300 (2007) and Avatar (2009).
- Went through a three-week boot camp to prepare for his role as a gladiator trainer on the Starz historical drama Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
- Has practiced martial arts since the age of 6.
- Birth Place: Ghana
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Take the help, Reid