- Suffered from asthma since the age of 10; learned to control asthma attacks through yoga breathing techniques taught to him by actors Robert Burr and Herb Edelman.
- Made his Broadway debut in the musical Bajour in 1964.
- Authored the book How to Become a Former Asthmatic in 1985.
- Founded the Paul Sorvino Asthma Foundation, which aims to build asthma centers for children.
- Casts bronze sculptures; in 2008, he unveiled a commissioned sculpture of playwright Jason Miller in Scranton, Pa.
- Launched his own line of pasta sauces called Paul Sorvino Foods in 2010.
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 1973, Tony — Actor (Dramatic): Nominee
- Ford Sorvino — Father
- Bill Sorvino — Brother
- Deedee Benkie — Wife
- Amanda Sorvino — Daughter
- Mira Sorvino — Daughter
- Vanessa Arico — Ex-wife
- Michael Sorvino — Son
- Lorraine Davis — Ex-wife
- Ronald Sorvino — Brother
- American Musical and Dramatic Academy, New York, New York. United States
Season 11, Episode 16
- Birth Name: Paul Anthony Sorvino
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York. United States
- Birthday: April 13, 1939, Aries
- Profession: Actor, Directo