- Played basketball with the Canadian national team.
- Gave up being a professional athlete to relocate to California with friend Jason Priestly to pursue acting.
- Began his acting career on the soap Santa Barbara in the 1980s.
- Wrote and directed the well-received short film Conversations in Limbo, which opened the Toronto Short Film Festival.
- Received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Children/Youth/Family Special for his 2003 Showtime film The Incredible Mrs. Ritchie.
- Considers writing his first career choice.
- Is a certified scuba diver and an accomplished horseman.
- Earl "Ching" Johansson — Father
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (1987)
- Birth Name: Paul Joseph Otto Johansson
- Birth Place: Spokane, Washington, United States
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more