Although this former dancer started out as an adorable child actress, by the time she landed on Married... with Children rip-off Unhappily Ever After, she was well on her way to being an adult. Cox was the breakout star of the show, earning her stardom and a fiancé, co-star Bobcat Goldthwait. After Unhappily ended, the redhead earned her own eponymous sitcom, in which she played a Las Vegas showgirl. While the show was short-lived, it proved prophetic: Her next hit show was titled simply Las Vegas. Cox split from Goldthwait in 2005, and continuing her pattern of dating funnymen, married Jay Mohr in 2006.
- Began dancing at age 4.
- Discovered by a Hollywood agent while in dance class, leading to her film debut in the kid-friendly 1988 sci-fi movie MAC and Me.
- Performed with the Los Angeles Music Center Ballet and in a Joffrey Ballet production of Romeo and Juliet.
- Danced in music videos for Michael Jackson's "Moonwalker" and Paula Abdul's "Forever Your Girl."
- Headlined own WB sitcom, Nikki, playing a small-town girl who became a professional Las Vegas dancer.
- Played Special Events Director Mary Connell for four seasons on Las Vegas.
- Jackson Mohr — Stepson
- Terry Cox — Mother
- Meredith Cox — Father
- Matthew Cox — Brother
- Jay Mohr — Husband
- Bob Goldthwait — Ex-fiancé
- Meredith Daniel Mohr — Son
- Birth Name: Nicole Avery Cox
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: June 2, 1978, Gemini
- Profession: Actor, Dancer