- His father was a colonel in the army and a diplomat.
- Moved from England to Australia when he was 6 months old.
- Best known for his role on the Australian television series Home and Away.
- Frequently selected to serve as the entertainment industry's Australia Day Ambassador.
- Taught acting at Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney and at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, North South Wales.
- Ava Lilly — Daughter
- Harrison — Son
- Claire Smith — Significant Other
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (1996)
Season 2, Episode 9
- Birth Place: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- Birthday: September 19, 1973, Virgo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: