- Started her career as a child model at the age of 12.
- Once considered becoming a nun.
- Adam Duritz of Counting Crows wrote the song "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" for her.
- A local Web site once named her the Best Movie Star Loyal to Cleveland for her insistence on living and raising her children in the city where she grew up, despite having success in Hollywood.
- Is a vegetarian.
- 2014, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Daniel Allison — Husband
- Paul Brokaw — Father
- Danny Potter — Son
- Jessica Brokaw — Sister
- Brigette Brokaw-Corcoran — Sister
- Liam Potter — Son
- Tommy Potter — Ex-husband
- Tommy Crudup — Ex-fiancé
- Nancy Brokaw — Mother
- Kerry Brokaw — Sister
- Molly Brigid Allison — Daughter
- Birth Name: Monica Louise Brokaw
- Birth Place: Cleveland, OH
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
This year, the stars wore subtle (but important) accessories.