- Started her career as a child model at the age of 12.
- Once considered becoming a nun.
- Adam Duritz of Counting Crows wrote the song "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" for her.
- A local Web site once named her the Best Movie Star Loyal to Cleveland for her insistence on living and raising her children in the city where she grew up, despite having success in Hollywood.
- Is a vegetarian.
- 2005, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2014, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Paul Brokaw — Father
- Tommy Potter — Ex-husband
- Tommy Crudup — Ex-fiancé
- Nancy Brokaw — Mother
- Kerry Brokaw — Sister
- Molly Brigid Allison — Daughter
- Danny Potter — Son
- Jessica Brokaw — Sister
- Brigette Brokaw-Corcoran — Sister
- Liam Potter — Son
- Daniel Allison — Husband
- Birth Name: Monica Louise Brokaw
- Birth Place: Cleveland, OH
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead