- Began performing in community theater at age 6.
- After college, she studied at the Experimental Theater Wing's International Training Program in Amsterdam.
- Appeared on Bravo's reality show The It Factor, about actors struggling to make it in the entertainment industry.
- Told Hollywood 411 that her bisexual Bones character Angela Montenegro "has a much more wild love life than I do."
- Took some painting classes to better understand her Bones character, a forensic facial-reconstruction specialist who has skills and training as an artist.
- Was nominated for a 2008 Asian Excellence Award for Supporting Television Actress for her work on Bones (Conlin's mother is Chinese and her father is Irish).
- In her free time, she enjoys reading, going to movies, writing short stories and traveling.
- Denise Conlin — Mother
- Fran Conlin — Father
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, NY (BFA in Theatre, 2000)
Season 2, Episode 19
- Birth Place: Allentown, PA
- Birthday: June 9, 1978, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: