- Trained to become a dancer before pursuing acting.
- Studied acting at Manhattan's Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
- Made her screen debut in the HBO movie Somewhere Tomorrow (1983), starring Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Met her husband, actor Scott Reeves, in 1988 when he was on Days of Our Lives; he proposed to her on the Vancouver set of the movie Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989).
- Moonlighted as an on-air correspondent for CMT Insider, a weekly Country Music Television magazine, in the summer of 2005.
- Has won numerous Soap Opera Digest Awards for her portrayal of Jennifer Horton on Days.
- Practices photography in her spare time.
- Larry Reeves — Son
- Scott Reeves — Husband
- Emily Reeves — Daughter
- Birth Name: Melissa Brennan
- Birth Place: Eatontown, NJ
- Birthday: March 14, 1967, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind