- Parents are both Trinidadian.
- Was born in London; her family moved to Trinidad for five years during her childhood before settling in Toronto.
- Her parents wanted her to pursue a career in medicine.
- Studied acting at the Playhouse Acting School in Vancouver, Canada.
- Formed her own production company, Sugar 'n Spice, with director Maxine Bailey and actor Sharon Lewis in the early '90s.
- Carol — Mother
- Elijah — Son
- Larry Johnson — Husband
- Lennox — Father
- University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more