- Was exposed to recorded music by her mother, who didn't sing herself out of fear that she was tone deaf.
- Pursued opera in her youth, but gave it up in favor of theater.
- Made her Broadway debut as Glinda in the musical Wicked in 2005.
- Was a member of the original cast of the stage musical adaptation of 9 to 5 in 2008.
- Had her own coffee and tea line through Net Worth Coffee Brokers in 2009.
- 2016, Tony — Actress (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- Jack Hilty — Father
- Brian Gallagher — Husband
- Donna Hilty — Mother
- Viola Philomena Gallagher — Daughter
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States (BFA in Acting/Music Theatre, 2004)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Megan Hilty
- Birth Place: Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Birthday: March 29, 1981, Aries
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent