- Mother was soul vocalist Minnie Riperton, who was known for her five-octave range and the hit "Lovin' You."
- Was childhood friends with Gwyneth Paltrow and served as music supervisor on her karaoke-themed 2000 film Duets.
- Sang and played keyboards for the band The Rentals in the mid-1990s, best known for their alternative radio hit "Friends of P."
- Joined the Los Angeles-based improv troupe the Groundlings in 1996.
- Was a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2000 to 2007.
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2015, Independent Spirit Awards — Robert Altman Award: Winner
- Minnie Riperton — Mother
- Paul Thomas Anderson — Significant Other
- Marc Rudolph — Brother
- Pearl Minnie — Daughter
- Richard Rudolph — Father
- Lucille — Daughter
- Minnie Ida Anderson — Daughter
- Jack — Son
- Teena Marie — Godparent
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California, United States (BA in Art and Photography, 1995)
- Birth Name: Maya Khabira Rudolph
- Birth Place: Gainesville, Florida, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Singer, Musician
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead