Born to a working-class family, this former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA set her sights on journalism while studying at Emerson College. After working on news segments for the school's radio station, she joined Channel One News, which broadcasts to schools across the U.S. Entertainment Tonight snatched up the correspondent in 2002 and eventually made her the host of its programs on MTV and VH1. In 2004, Menounos showed her versatility with a recurring acting role on One Tree Hill. The next year she left ET to join the competition, Access Hollywood. Her coverage of the devastating AIDS epidemic in South Africa prompted the journalist to create Take Action Hollywood!, which works to raise social awareness and improve human conditions through film.
- Worked at a Dunkin Donuts before entering and winning the Miss Massachusetts Teen USA pageant in 1996.
- Interviewed President George W. Bush as a Channel One News reporter during her senior year at Emerson College.
- Became a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight in 2002.
- Included in People magazine's 2004 list of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
- Left ET in 2005 to join competing entertainment news show Access Hollywood as a special correspondent, and to work on NBC News' Today as a West Coast contributor.
- Moved by the AIDS epidemic in Africa, created Take Action Hollywood!, a nonprofit organization working to raise social awareness and improve human conditions through film.
- Speaks fluent Greek.
- Litsa Menounos — Mother
- Costas Menounos — Father
- Keven Undergaro — Fiancé
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Birth Place: Medford, Massachusetts, United States
- Birthday: June 8, 1978, Gemini
- Profession: Entertainment reporter, Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »