- Released her first album When Justice Came in 1989 as part of the Black Velvet Band.
- Made her film debut in The Commitments (1991), playing a backup singer.
- Appeared in The Blue Macushla at the Druid Theatre in Galway in 1996.
- Founded the music label Mermaid Records in 2001 and released her debut solo album, Charm.
- Teamed with her husband, singer Kieran Kennedy, on the 2011 album The Storms Are On The Ocean.
- 0, — :
- 0, — :
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Kieran Kennedy — Husband
- Louis Kennedy — Son
- Daniel Kennedy — Son
- Jesse James Kennedy — Son
- Salvador Kennedy — Son
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland (BA in Political Science and Business, 1986)
- Birth Name: Maria Josephine Doyle
- Birth Place: Clontarf, Dublin, Ireland
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more