- Released her first album When Justice Came in 1989 as part of the Black Velvet Band.
- Made her film debut in The Commitments (1991), playing a backup singer.
- Appeared in The Blue Macushla at the Druid Theatre in Galway in 1996.
- Founded the music label Mermaid Records in 2001 and released her debut solo album, Charm.
- Teamed with her husband, singer Kieran Kennedy, on the 2011 album The Storms Are On The Ocean.
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 0, — :
- 0, — :
- Kieran Kennedy — Husband
- Louis Kennedy — Son
- Daniel Kennedy — Son
- Jesse James Kennedy — Son
- Salvador Kennedy — Son
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland (BA in Political Science and Business, 1986)
- Birth Name: Maria Josephine Doyle
- Birth Place: Clontarf, Dublin, Ireland
- Profession: Actor, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"