- The eldest daughter of Meryl Streep.
- Named after her maternal great-grandmother; has been called Mamie since she was an infant.
- As a toddler, made her movie debut in the 1986 comedy-drama Heartburn.
- Cast in the 2005 off-Broadway production of Mr. Marmalade; received a Theatre World Award for her performance.
- Made her small-screen debut in the 2008 HBO series John Adams.
- In 2008, won the role of Cécile Volanges in the stage adaptation of Les Liaisons Dangereuses; it marked her Broadway debut.
- Spokesmodel for fashion designer Gerard Darel's 2009-10 collection.
- Meryl Streep — Mother
- Louisa Jacobson Gummer — Sister
- Grace Gummer — Sister
- Mary Streep — Grandmother
- Benjamin Walker — Husband (separated)
- Donald J. Gummer — Father
- Henry Gummer — Brother
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (BA in Theatre, 2005); attended the British American Drama Academy, London, England
- Birth Name: Mary Willa Gummer
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: August 3, 1983, Leo
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
And one of Judith Light's most embarrassing moments