This alluring Georgia-born actress studied acting in Moscow and appeared in London fringe theater before moving to Hollywood. Although she landed a role on the short-lived drama Legacy almost immediately, Sheridan's career subsequently stalled for a few years. In 2000, a part in the indie film Beat introduced her to the big screen---and to actor Ron Livingston, who would later become her fiancé for a time. A few years later, Sheridan landed a lead role on the ABC show Invasion, playing a pregnant, alien-plagued reporter. Though that sci-fi series lasted only one season, Sheridan has since kept herself on the Hollywood map with guest appearances on a number of popular crime dramas, including CSI: Miami, The Mentalist and NCIS.
- Has been a huge Star Wars fan since childhood, dressing as Princess Leia nearly every year for Halloween while growing up.
- Won the Thomas Auclair Memorial Scholarship Award for most promising student actor in the Conservatory program at Carnegie-Mellon University.
- Starred in an off-Broadway production of Yard Bird.
- Reunited with Eddie Cibrian, her costar on the short-lived sci-fi series Invasion, for the 2010 Hallmark Channel movie Healing Hands.
- Chris Sheridan Jr. — Father
- Ron Livingston — Ex-fiancé
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BFA in Theater)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Juliette, GA
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"