- Skied in her first Olympics, in Salt Lake City, at age 17 in 2002.
- Suffered through a disappointing 2006 Winter Olympics after crashing in training, settling for seventh in the super-giant slalom and eighth in the downhill. She was given the U.S. Olympic Spirit Award for her efforts.
- Nominated for Best Female Athlete at the 2008 ESPY Awards, losing out to WNBA star Candace Parker. It was a very rare accomplishment for a skier in a non-Olympic year.
- Severed a tendon in her right thumb while celebrating her 2009 World Championships downhill title, accidentally grabbing a broken champagne bottle. Vonn still raced a few days later.
- Became the first American woman to win Olympic gold in the downhill at the 2010 Vancouver Games, adding a bronze medal in the Super G.
- Crashed at the 2013 World Championships, tearing two ligaments in her knee and breaking her leg. She still claimed her sixth straight World Cup title in the downhill.
- Re-injured her knee in November 2013 and ultimately pulled out of consideration for the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
- Alan Kildow — Father
- Reed Kildow — Brother
- Linda Krohn — Mother
- Karin — Sister
- Thomas Vonn — Ex-husband
- Dylan Kildow — Brother
- Laura — Sister
- Tiger Woods — Ex-significant Other
Season 20, Episode 23
- Birth Name: Lindsey Caroline Kildow
- Birth Place: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Birthday: October 18, 1984, Libra
- Profession: Pro skier