- After the death of his mother when he was 10, he and his brother chose to live in a children's home in London instead of being sent to America to reside with a relative. He stayed in foster care for eight years.
- Aspired to be a professional rugby player as a teen.
- Was introduced to acting after following a girl he was interested in to an audition for a play.
- Was once employed by the British government's social security office.
- Penned the autobiographical TV film, Storm Damage, in 2000.
- Wrote the well-received play The Sons of Charlie Paora, which opened in London's Royal Court in 2004.
- Landed the role of Robert Hawkins on Jericho after his first audition.
- Romy — Daughter
- Phyllis Mary James — Mother
- Giselle Glasman — Significant Other
- Kester James — Brother
- Celine — Daughter
- Georgia — Daughter
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama, London, England (1988)
- Birth Place: London, England
- Profession: Actor, Playwright, Screenwriter
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz and the rest of the gang said goodbye.