- Studied at the Professional Children's School and the Total Theatre Lab in New York City.
- Had to kiss a frog in her first professional acting job, a commercial for MCI.
- Nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2002 for her role in That '70s Show.
- An avid poker player, she served as an executive producer of the 2005 celebrity card-playing series Hollywood Hold 'Em.
- Following the conclusion of That '70s Show in 2006, starred for two seasons on the ABC drama October Road.
- Has since put in guest appearances on a number of prime time series, including In Plain Sight, House, How I Met Your Mother and Castle.
- 2015, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Jocelyn Prepon — Sister
- Michael Prepon — Father
- Christopher Masterson — Ex-significant Other
- Marjorie Prepon — Mother
- Danielle Prepon — Sister
- Stephanie Prepon — Sister
- Brad Prepon — Brother
Season 7, Episode 2
- Birth Place: Watchung, NJ
- Birthday: March 7, 1980, Pisces
- Profession: Actor