- Was a member of Attache, his high school's award-winning show choir, when he was approached to join 'N Sync as its fifth and last member in 1995.
- In 2000, guest starred in an episode of 7th Heaven as a love interest for Beverly Mitchell's Lucy Camden.
- Made film debut in On the Line (2001) with fellow 'N Sync bandmate Joey Fatone.
- In 2002, attended cosmonaut school in hopes of getting a ride on an international Russian space mission. Lost his spot when he couldn't raise the $20 million fee.
- Inducted into the Mississippi Music Hall of Fame in 2003.
- In July 2006, publicly acknowledged being gay for the first time in an interview with People magazine.
- Released his autobiography, Out of Sync, in October 2007.
- Started hosting a weekly show on satellite radio called The Pop Ten in July 2011.
- Reichen Lehmkuhl — Ex-significant Other
- Stacy Bass — Sister
- Diane Bass — Mother
- James Bass — Father
- Michael Turchin — Husband
- Attended University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Season 1, Episode 4
- Birth Name: James Lance Bass
- Birth Place: Laurel, Mississippi, United States
- Birthday: May 4, 1979, Taurus
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: