Beautiful blonde Cavallari became a reality-television star while she was just a junior in high school when she appeared on MTV's 2004 breakout series Laguna Beach
. Although she left the series in 2005, she has since pursued an acting career with roles on the TV series Veronica Mars
and the movies Van Wilder: Freshman Year
and the Amy Poehler comedy Spring Breakdown
. In 2009, she returned to reality TV by appearing in the Laguna Beach
spin-off The Hills
during its last two seasons. Off screen, Cavallari has participated in the AIDS awareness campaign Until There's a Cure and is a spokeswoman for PETA and an organization that aims to preserve historic buildings in Ellis Island.Kristin Cavallari Fast Facts:
- Has been acting since she was 7 years old.
- Nominated for Big It Girl at VH1's Big in '05 Awards.
- Participated in the Until There's a Cure campaign for AIDS awareness.
- Is a spokeswoman for PETA and for a campaign to save historic buildings on Ellis Island.
- Kristin Cavallari Relationships:
- Dennis Cavallari - Father
- Brody Jenner - Ex-significant Other
- Jay Cutler - Husband
- Nick Zano - Ex-significant Other
- Camden Jack Cutler - Son